Diva of Solway

Friday, August 11, 2006

Over Thinking

so in the many troubled hours spend wondering why the encouraging message on monday, then the DIScouraging convo on tuesday, I came up w/ one logical reason: in that 24 hr period they FOUND THEIR DOLLY.

I'm still debating whether or not to make the stupid tape. Who does that sort of thing? what do they sound like? I've gone as far as copying large parts of the score, and I have a willing accompanist. but who will do hair and makeup? do those cameras allow for sound editing? who will do that? and have it in the hands of Sierra Rep ASAP? do they realize it would cost me less to fly out there than involve all the people it'll take to make this (what will most likely be)crappy video? and I still can't find a script to memorize her monos.

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 17, 07:14:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, poor Chev.

    This is Quique, btw. Hehe.

    I think you'd make a fabulous Dolly. They don't know what they're missing out on!

    But it's not totally confirmed that they've got a Dolly yet, right? Is the quality of the video really THAT important? I think you could have a fairly low-cost video shot and still get the part. After all, talent is all that counts, right?

    Good luck! =)

     
  • At Thu Aug 17, 07:21:00 AM 2006, Blogger Chevstriss said…

    too many things have come up and I'm not gonna be able to even make the video. I've moved on.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home